All applicants are required to include the following supporting materials to their application:
1. Artist Statement: please outline your purpose for applying to the Dame Joan Sutherland Fund (no more than 500 words).
2. Artist resume of no more than 1 x A4 or U.S. Letter sized page in length.
3. A budget outlining costs for the proposal, detailing other funding sources. Please provide confirmation letters of any confirmed pledges from other funding sources.
4. A letter of confirmation from educational organization or nominated host body/ mentor (where a formal program of study, internship or mentorship is being undertaken);
5. Proof of citizenship/residency status (scanned photo page of your passport)
6. Two professional references (scanned signed originals only).
Additional supporting materials for Visual Artists:
· Visual artists/designers must submit 8 images of their work (maximum 2MB each image) or a video (maximum 50 MB) and/or a moving image as an MP4 file (maximum 50MB). A live link to your video(s) will also be accepted. Include an accompanying image list including your name, artwork title, year, media and dimensions of each work.
· Art writers must submit a sample of an essay or article (minimum 500 words).
· Applications for assistance to exhibit at a notable public gallery space - A written agreement from the exhibiting venue must accompany the application in order for the request for funding to be considered.